TestVision should have a functional layout prior to first use. This could include:
- setting up one or more domains, for example for each course;
- setting up a suitable folder structure for questions, tests, candidates and participation;
- selecting the desired candidate settings, standard texts and skins;
- creating domain managers and developers with appropriate authorisation and access;
- using application and/or domain properties (metadata) for managing questions and/or constructing tests;
- developing test templates (test configurations).
Contents of the course
The course will include a brief demonstration of TestVision. Then, in consultation with the participants, the appropriate functional setup, with attention to domains, folder structure, authorisation and access, use of characteristics and test templates. The participants will be provided with sufficient insight to functionally utilise TestVision independently. This work starts during the course.